Why you need one, what should be on it, what builder to use and more.
The Medical Republic has written a guide on simple and cheap ways to set up your own website to help make the ATO feel a little more comfortable about your status as a tenant or contract doctor.
This is a follow-up to our story on why doctors should have a website.
Last week we said it would be out on Wednesday this week, but it took a little longer than expected – thanks for your patience.
If you would like a digital copy, you can request one using the form below.
- The High Court ruling on websites and contractors and its relevance to tenant and contract doctors
- The pros and cons of establishing your own website from a tax audit perspective
- The pros and cons of even simpler and cheaper alternatives to establishing your own website, such as advertising on Facebook or LinkedIn
- The minimum requirements for your doctor website
- The easiest website builders to use and costs
- Simple recipes to guide you to minimal and cost effective set up
- Ongoing costs and maintenance
- Costs of using someone else to build your site
- Step-by-step instructions using one popular platform with screenshots
Please register your interest and details here: